Each season, the Première Vision color ranges provide an international synthesis of colors. They are all the more precious as they are exclusive to Première Vision and composed of specially created colors.
What exactly is it?
An inspiring yet pragmatic booklet for understanding the season as a whole, containing:
– The poster of the season’s color range and a color palette to cut out.
– A QR code that allows you to download: the colors in .ase format for your Adobe design software (especially for colorists and designers) + the colors in .qtx format (for manufacturers in order to produce the recipes for dyes and printing) + a tutorial to help you install these digital palettes.
– A complete presentation of the range, the inspirations, and concepts of the season, in images and in keywords.
– A booklet showcasing the key themes and color combinations of the season.
What is it used for?
This tool will guide you through the creative process. It will allow you to easily assimilate the influences and inspirations of the coming season, upstream of the market, and will help you in your designing, thanks to the key harmonies and highlights identified by the fashion professionals who produced it.
How can I get one?
– Get it online – the color range will be sent to you by post or by courier.
Online orders cannot be picked up at the show.
– Get it at the show
Autumn-Winter 24-25 Color Range
If you are located in the U.S.:
1 – Fill out the order-form.
2 – Email it to email@example.com