The Spring-Summer 23 color range from Première Vision boasts 24 exclusive shades for creating your collections.
This is a unique color palette that decodes the governing contexts and main trends of the season and is closely synched with the evolving fashion market. The range is developed together with our expert partners during international consultations, generating information about all the sectors represented at the show. In addition, this color palette reflects the various production realities and multiple inspirations of the reference markets.
What exactly is it?
An inspiring yet pragmatic booklet for understanding the season as a whole, containing:
- The poster of the season’s color range and a color palette with the 24 shades to cut out.
- A QR code that allows you to download:
– The colors in .ase format for your Adobe design software, especially for colorists and designers
– The colors in .qtx format for manufacturers in order to produce the recipes for dyes and printing,
– A tutorial, downloadable through another QR code, to help you install these digital palettes.
- A complete presentation of the range, the inspirations, and concepts of the season, in images and in keywords.
- A booklet showcasing the key themes and color combinations of the season.
What is it used for?
This tool will guide you through the creative process and it is ideal for the conception of women’s, men’s, and children’s ready-to-wear collections, as well as leather goods, footwear, accessories and even jewelry.
It will allow you to easily assimilate the influences and inspirations of the coming season, upstream of the market, and will help you in your designing, thanks to the key harmonies and highlights identified by the fashion professionals who produced it.
How can I get one?
- Get it online: the PREMIERE VISION COLOR RANGE will be sent to you by POST OR BY COURRIER.
Note: Online orders cannot be picked up at the show.
- Get it at the show.