We are following NYC Covid-19 safety guidance therefore you will be asked to show proof of full vaccination. Failure to follow below instructions might result in no access to the show.
BEFORE COMING TO THE SHOW
- You need to register prior to the show to receive Premiere Vision QR Code pass in your inbox as there will not be any registration area on-site. Those who have not been pre-registered will be asked to register on their phone prior entering the venue.
- You must be fully vaccinated with any of the CDC and/or WHO approved vaccines: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovac and Covaxin.
- You must download the NYC Covid Safe app (Out-of-state visitors can also use the app) and add a photo of your vaccination card along with a photo of your Government Issued ID. Make sure that the name on your vaccination card, on your ID and on your Premiere Vision QR Code pass for entering the show match.
- For iPhone users the NYC Covid Safe app can be found here
- For Android users the NYC Covid Safe app can be found here
DURING THE SHOW
- When entering the event venue, show in your phone the Premiere Vision QR Code pass and your vaccination proof on the NYC Covid Safe app.
- Use of mask covering nose and mouth are required at all times while in the event venue.
- Practice social distance, try to keep at least 3 feet from each other.
- Use hand sanitizer/alcohol or wash your hands whenever possible.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event, including Premiere Vision New York Show. Prior to registering and attending the show, you must read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending the show, you acknowledge that you understood all risks and the below policies and procedures in its entirety and agreed to abide by them in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will follow all Covid-19 Health & Safety Regulations above during the Premiere Vision New York Show;
- That you are not currently having any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as determined at gov, including, but not limited to:
Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea
- That prior to attending Premiere Vision New York Show you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders and,
- That Premiere Vision New York Show reserves the right to implement updated admission requirements for the event.
Please note that you are required not to attend the Premiere Vision New York Show if you cannot confirm all the above criteria. If at any point during the show you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be asked to leave the show at the sole discretion of Premiere Vision Show management.